Tuesday 17 February 2015

Project by - Subhankar Majumder

Day 1......

process of shareing
Two day  experiance in daranda.........How to genarate a backdrop space to specific space in natural space.

The natural environment encompasses all living and non-living things occurring naturally on Earth or some region there of. It is an environment that encompasses the interaction of all living species. Climate, weather, and natural resources that affect human survival and economic activity. The concept of the natural environment can be distinguished by components.





Day 2....

every thing around us is termed as the nature. the things which are made or form naturally that are the aspects of the nature. it is very important. cause we are totally depended upon the nature for our survival.with out the nature we can not live. we must protect it for our survival and for our existence.if we join and work with them and not to provoke them.
                                                                                   photography by subhankar
Day 3.....

 My 3rd day in babli ,I am working on bamboo tree space.There I found meany space to generate a new form.....



Day 5.....

I feel after the 5th day, My thinking and my work has progressed immensely.
Today after reaching Babli , I tried to understand my work and also tried to know whether am i or am i not the right way.
Yesterday which was incomplete, I started today from that place i had left, and i reached on the left side of the bamboo trees.There also i utilised the bamboo sticks for weaving. After weaving for sometime , i started thinking that how can be utilised the space between two bamboo tree bunches.
In this space i used the bamboo sticks which were cut and also the one which were fallen on the ground. After working with bamboo sticks , i feel that the space is still empty. So i am thinking of utilising  the fallen stuffs on the ground to make a connection between the bamboo tree and the empty space.









                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   DAY  6 ......                                                                                                                                                                  .......On 6th day i reached BABLI after my lunch.People in babli were doing their own work infont of my work at babli .The people of babli  installed a buffet stall through it did not disturb my work . As this stall was put up i thought a new space was created in my work . So i started working with this new space and completed my background taking help of it.
                                    After i completed this work it clickeel me that the buffet stall distrubed my worke so i started thinking about it and will start working on it tomorrow.
   Day 7......




                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               



                                        To day it was my seventh and the last day at DAURANDA. I enjoy this work which i did there. I came here and worked independantly . I learnt how to transform a free space and create a 3D space . It was a different work from the general woeks as it was a lot of involvement with nature and also had to work without disturbing the natural elements. It was also a chalange to me a i was creating a new space in the space which was already there .
In babli we fourth year total of eighteen students worked sincerely and learnt so many new things about nature and work .It was not a project as we should our own experience with nature.






final work.

No comments:

Post a Comment