Tuesday 17 February 2015

Project by - Samiksha



Day 1



         
     





2nd day:

While roaming around the site, the things which attract me the most are the giant trees, the bushes, and the weeds over there. As long as the mixture of space generated by the tree, the bush, and the weeds clicked my mind an appealing stories along with its hidden use and information in different situation. And below the images of that site:










3rd day:



Start locating the site where I have found the cluster of bush, weeds and trees. The sites which I have located, creates different dialogue according to the geographical region, as some them in plane, where as some were in slop....





4rth day:
Some pathways had already done there that has to be followed by the people living there .Alongside the pathways, the cluster of weeds bush and tree also enchant forced me to create pathway that reached them .And so that I have started cleaning the dry leaves, some broken branches over there to find the way to its centre ......and the process start....
                                             




5th day
Start digging out the soil from that place in the practice to make a comfortable sitting place there.......
                                         



6th day:
Same practice is, repeated in order to complete the first step of digging out the soil on the located five sites there. During the course of digging I have also found underground creature inhabitants,,,,,,,,,,,

7th day:
 As we are dealing with the minimum intervention ,so that  to make the sitting place more smoother and comfortable  I will go to make liquid mixture of cow dung and soil as the coating layer over the sitting place or resting place. But before doing so I make the digger out place wet by splitting water over their ...so that it will soak the coated layer easily.........
                                    


 8th day:      
Now applying the mixture of cow dung and soil over the cut out place of soil by using broomstick. During this practice also bring back me to my childhood memories at my village, which also give the essence of rural texture and simplicity......  







9th day:
......and finally to make the sitting place more comfortable, I had made the cushion of grain husk and tie it with the jute rope,,,,,, 
  





10th day-

.....hence i observed the site again too intimately so as to get into conclusion about how a viewer would likely to in act with the site
or what will be his/her response....when he/she is enthroned into that coverage...or only to that restricted place which ultimately is not...which i tried here with my utmost effort.









No comments:

Post a Comment