Thursday 19 February 2015

Project by- Payel Sutradhar

Babli - The Untouched Nature

Babli is a farm house at Daranda. They adjusts their lifestyle in nature without making any disturbance to nature.
 Our 4th year student, department of painting done their space specific project work under Mr. Sanchayan  Ghosh at Babli. After a long time almost 5 month, 17th February I met with my friends and teachers. That day Sanchayan da gave me an opportunity to join with Mantu Singh and helps to complete her project at Babli and it’s my pleasure to join with them and help my friend when they needed.

First day I was visiting Babli with Samiksha and Bipul and I saw at Their, they produce verities of vegetable, fruits and some spices and Mantu was working her installation based on the specific space which use to produce crops then I helped her to complete her installation work and I enjoy a lot with her at Babli. After that, I started my experiment and tried to make a food art project with those food which grownup at their place  but unfortunately I was not able to present my work at BABLI.

Collection of resource crop grown at Babli.



Helping my friend Mantu in her Work.



Weaving Berries on the Skirtings of Canteen's Wall at Babli.




Thank You.



No comments:

Post a Comment